The Bora WTX clamp edge saw guide is the perfect addition to your circular saw, router or jig saw allowing you to make straight cuts with ease. Made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum, the WTX clamp edge is tough and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along the precise channels eliminating the need for the internal channel bar reducing weight and wear. The locking handle grabs work surfaces and won't let go giving you a secure edge that won't budge so you can make precise track saw like cuts with a circular saw, jig saw or router. The WTX clamp edge is 24 in 's long and with the connector accessories you can add an additional 50 in of cutting capacity. The handle is molded with a hanging notch for convenient storage while it's not in use. The 24 WTX Clamp Edge has a cutting capacity of 25. This is to allow to cut and measure a 24 piece of material.
- Rigid aluminum straight edge guide with 24-inch capacity for making straight and accurate cuts
- Modular design allows additional aluminum extrusion sections to be added to expand the capacity up to 100-inch
- Use with circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other portable power tools
- Positive 2-3/16-in x 5/8-in clamping pads secure to all surfaces
- 3-In wide x 40-in overall length