Highly advanced dual-material construction makes FullMetal Jacket different than all other bow fishing arrows.
FMJ is a fiberglass shaft jacketed in Eastons 7075 aerospace-grade aluminum.Dual material construction is superior through water and provides a deadly pass-through atimpact. Tipped with AMS Mayhem Points with Cyclone® tips, specialized barbs lay flat forshooting and spread upon impact to 2.5 total expanded holding area. Cyclone® tips are madeof heat-treated 400 series stainless steel and are spiraled for better penetration and strength.Release barbs with three turns of shaft. Great for all fish, deeper water, and heavier drawweights. Comes equipped with the AMS Safety Slide® System.
- Dual material constructionFull MetalJacketed Fiberglass
- Mayhem double-barbed steel point withpatent-pending heat-treated Cyclone® tip
- Shaft-rotate barb release
- Made in USA
- Series: Full Metal Jacket
- Type: Bowfishing Shaft
- Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360° around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert.
- Micro-smooth aerospace alloy surface provides easier removal from tough, high-density targets.
- Small-diameter and thick-wall carbon-fiber core with Hidden Insert Technology for deeper penetration and more durability.
- A 7075-T6 metal jacket gives more consisten spine, straightness, and weight than all-carbon arrows.