A polymer-modified, cement-based non-sanded grout designed for highly glazed or polished tile, marble and natural stone that would be scratched by sanded grouts. This durable, non-shrinking grout accommodates joints up to 1/8 in (3 mm) and can be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- Easy to use - Just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Use to fill joint widths up to 1/8 in (3.2 mm)
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains)
- Resists shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile and highly-polished marble or natural stone
Color shade is approximate. See product or sample board at store for closest representation.