Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration! Specfically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of it's sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning leverage. The GB Locknut Wrench is a reliable and durable addition to any tool box and with three sizes available you can rest assured that you have the size needed to fit the majority of UL locknuts you will encounter.
- Locknut wrench solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations while durable steel construction makes it strong enough to get the job done
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage
- Available in three different sizes to fit every application: ½ inch (LNW-500), ¾ inch (LNW-750), and 1 in (LNW-1000) and a 2 piece kit (LNW-KIT) which includes both the 1/2 in and 3/4 in sizes