The YETI Tundra 210 is nearly as deep as our largest cooler (the titanic Tundra 420), only in a smaller, cubed footprint. That cavernous space combined with less surface area lets you haul a mighty load of food or drinks without taking up a mighty amount of space in your truck, trailer, or boat. Of course, all that efficiency of space doesnít do you much good if it canít keep your supplies cold. But come on ó this is a YETI. The Tundra 210 has beefy walls filled with two inches of insulation and a freezer-style gasket to keep whatever youíre hauling colder, longer. It also features the same legendary durability as all of our coolers thanks to roto-molded polyethylene construction, unbreakable self-stopping hinges, and marine-grade nylon rope handles. All that makes this the perfect cooler to take on extended hunting and fishing expeditions, longer camping trips, all-day tailgates or any other endeavor that requires maximum carrying capacity in a minimum of space.
- Rotomolded construction - armourd to the core and virtually indestructible
- No sweat design - keeps it dry on the outside
- Doublehaul handles - made with military grade nylon rope with heavy duty textured grip
- Permafrost insulation
- Bearfoot non-slip feet - assures tank will stay put
- Vortex drain system - a quick twist drains it all