By continually striving to deliver the most intuitive and technologically superior equipment on the market, First Alert has earned its reputation as an invaluable ally in bolstering security and attaining unrivaled levels in peace of mind. The First Alert PR700 Battery-Operated Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Alarm provides maximum protection with a new Slim Design, which adds an element of style to safety. The detector is half the thickness of a standard alarm, creating a sleek design while still providing all the protection you need to keep what matters most safe and secure.
This maximum protection alarm has a patented smoke entry system that allows a direct smoke path to the photoelectric sensor to detect regular and slow, smoldering fires. First Alert's Nuisance-Free Technology will reduce false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam. This smoke and fire alarm includes an increasing loud 85db sound output and a powerful LED indicator, end of life signal, mute and single test/silence button so you can test your alarm regularly. Installation is simple with the simple twist lock wall and ceiling mount. Meets UL217 standards and backed by 10-year limited warranty and is the perfect low-key addition for any number of home settings.
It also features a tamper resistant locking pin that locks alarm to the mounting bracket to prevent removal of battery or alarm. Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications. The sleek, low profile design complements any decor. When voltage drops to a pre-set warning level, the horn will "chirp" approximately once per minute to indicate a fresh battery is needed. Designed for wall or ceiling mounting. Includes mounting anchors and screws.
- Low Profile Design - Sleek, contemporary design blends into any decor.
- Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty.
- Temperature Range: 40F (4C) to 100F (38C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button.
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology.
- Tamper Resistant-Locks alarm to mounting bracket to prevent removal of battery and/or alarm.