National Hardware Galvanized Steel Stay Roller
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Galvanized Steel Stay Roller
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large sliding doors up to 3-3/4 in thick
- Wheel is reversible so it can be used on either side of frame
- Offers sturdy steel frame construction
- Hardened steel bolt for greater strength
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 in thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength. Display packed.
|Includes||Nail and Lag Screw|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI/BHMA A156.14 Specified|
|Suitable for||3-3/4 in Thick Large Sliding Doors|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Dimensions||5.34 in L x 3-1/2 in W x 3.45 in H|