Hardwired smoke alarm with battery back up meets codes where a photoelectric smoke sensor is required for new construction.
- Photoelectric Smoke Sensing Technology
- Optipath 360 Technology- patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Dust Cover
- Recommended for installation outside areas that are prone to nuisance alarms such as kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms.
- 10-Years Limited Warranty
- Single Button Test/Silence
- 9 Volt Battery Backup
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm