SWAN 50-Foot Rubber Garden Hose
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Foot Rubber Garden Hose
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Major advancement in rubber hose technology
- Offers excellent pliability
- Can be used under extreme weather conditions
- Provides years of reliable performance with crushproof aircraft-grade aluminum couplings
- 40% lighter than standard rubber hoses
- 2X the strength of traditional rubber hoses
- Drinking water-safe and meets lead-free standard of the federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Patented hose armor prevents kinking at the spigot
Don't let a heavy traditional 50 ft black rubber garden hose give you the blues. The MAXLite™ 50 ft 5/8 in premium black rubber+™ hose takes the drudgery out of outdoor watering tasks. This 5/8 in rubber garden hose is twice as strong as hoses of a similar length. It also has aircraft-grade aluminum couplings at both ends that won't crush and provide maximum strength. MAXLite™ built this 50 ft rubber garden hose to tackle tough jobs with a 400 psi burst strength. It can even be used in commercial settings. A 50 ft all-rubber garden hose from MAXLite™ offers plenty of length, but it is easy to move thanks to its lightweight. It weighs 40% less than a standard garden hose. It is also lead-free and meets the tough standards of the federal safe water drinking act. This heavy-duty rubber garden hose is ready for extreme climates and can handle water temperatures from -40 to 165° F. Don't work harder this season. Work smarter with a hose you can trust.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)|