40-Gallon Essential Direct Vent Gas Water Heater For Manufactured Housing
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Feb 21, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Reliable hot water: A 30000 Btu Natural/30000 Btu Propane burner and 40 gal tank can provide hot water for a mobile home
- Perfect for replacement ; Features push button ignition for match-free start up, and convertible control for use with natural or LP (shipped natural gas ready)
- Peace-of-mind ; Backed by a 6 years tank and parts limited warranty plus a 2 years in-home labor warranty
- Easy to maintain ; Filter and maintenance-free safety system
The Richmond 40-gal 30000 Btu Natural Gas/Liquid Propane Water Heater comes with a 2 years In Home Labor Warranty and has a direct vent design that offers installation versatility. Its 40-gal tank provides ample hot water for your mobile home. UL approved for manufactured housing, the heater has a low-input pilot that conserves energy and a factory installed temperature-and-pressure relief valve. Hot/cold water connections are side mounted on the heater for fast, easy installation. Meets or exceeds NAECA and ASHRAE requirements.
|Dark Warm Gray
|LP, Natural Gas
|Height to Gas Connection (In)
|Height to Side T&P (In)
|Height to Vent (In)
|Height to Water Connection (In)
|Inlet Connection Size
|Outlet Connection Size
|Uniform Energy Factor
|Rook Jack, Air Inlet, Extension Pipe
|Water Connection Location
The following information is subject to change without notice
|6 Years Limited Tank and Parts
|Prop 65 Warning
|Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.