The YETI Tundra 35 Cooler is the ultra-portable model of our Tundra line, small enough to easily carry while still packing in the recommended 20 cans. Itís the best road trip companion youíll ever meet ó some people even refer to it as their YETI Car Seat. Thanks to 2 to 3 in of cold-retaining insulation and extra-thick walls made from UV-resistant polyethylene, this cooler will keep your ice icy whether riding shotgun with you in the A/C, securely strapped to the back of your ATV, or basking in the sun on your boat. And even though itís the smallest of our Tundra coolers, the 35 is still built to be grizzly proof. The Tundra 35 portable cooler also fits nicely in an inner tube, making it our best ice chest for floating down the river on a warm summerís day with a few cold beers, if thatís the kind of thing that youíre into. And we very much are. The non-slip feet keep it from sliding around on your stand-up paddleboard, if you want to go a little more extreme. Wherever you decide to take it, this portable coolerís sturdy, one-piece construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey.
- Rotomolded construction - armourd to the core and virtually indestructible
- No sweat design - keeps it dry on the outside
- Doublehaul handles - made with military grade nylon rope with heavy duty textured grip
- Permafrost insulation
- Bearfoot non-slip feet - assures tank will stay put
- Vortex drain system - a quick twist drains it all