If you regularly find yourself in the wilderness on long hunting or fishing trips, the YETI Tundra 250 commercial-grade cooler is your new best friend. Going by sea? Itís the perfect marine cooler for offshore sport or commercial fishing. Itís big enough to hold wahoo, tuna and amberjack, and the integrated tie-down slots keep your catch in place. The UV-resistant polyethylene material wonít fade or crack from being in the sun all day. Or month. Or year. Going by land? This hunting ice chest lets you pile in a quartered moose, elk or several deer, and the freezer-style gasket means your meat will stay fresh the whole trip. The YETI Tundra 250 marine cooler also likes to party ó its recommended 155-can capacity makes it the best cooler to use as a beer trough for tailgates, weddings, barn dances or especially awesome baby showers. No matter how you use it, the rugged design and pressure-injected insulation mean this heavy-duty cooler will be keeping your stuff cold time after time after time.
- Rotomolded construction - armourd to the core and virtually indestructible
- No sweat design - keeps it dry on the outside
- Doublehaul handles - made with military grade nylon rope with heavy duty textured grip
- Permafrost insulation
- Bearfoot non-slip feet - assures tank will stay put
- Vortex drain system - a quick twist drains it all