DeWALT Heavy Duty Chop Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Heavy Duty Chop Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 15 A/4 Hp (Maximum Motor Hp) Motor Provides Overload Protection, Increasing Performance And Durability
- Ergonomically Designed "D" Handle Provides A More Comfortable Hand Position, Reducing Fatigue And Increasing Productivity
- Quick-Lock Vise Allows For Fast Clamping On Different Size Materials To Increase Productivity
- 45° Pivoting Fence Allows For Fast And Accurate Angle Cuts
- Spindle Lock Allows User To Make Wheel Changes Quickly And Easily, Saving Time And Money
- Integrated Top Handle Allows The Saw To Be Carried Around Easily
- On-Board Wheel Change Wrench Allows For Convenient Storage And Greatly Reduces The Risk Of Lost Wrenches
Quick-lock vise for fast material clamping. Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides comfortable hand position. Top handle allows saw to be easily moved. 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts. Spindle lock allows users to makewheel changes fast and easy saving time and money. Chain lock-down allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position. Steel base allows users to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 14 in abrasive wheel and wrench.SPECIFICATIONS: 15 amps, 3.2 H.P. No-load speed 3,800 RPM. 1 in Arbor. WORKPIECE CAPACITY: Cutting capacity 4 in round and 4 in x 7-3/4 in rectangular.
|Handle Style||Ergonomic Grip, D-Handle|
|Includes||(1) 14 in Abrasive Wheel, (1) Wrench|
|Shipping Weight||42 Lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|