With up to 1 hour runtime*, this light weight trimmer/edger gets the job done. Quiet and easy to start with an Automatic Feed Spool AFS® for continuous work without bumping.*Normal trimming with dual-mode switch in runtime mode
When you've got lots of trimming to do, you need the runtime to get it done. A dual-mode switch on our LST400 series cordless string trimmers gives you the option to choose between high power or up to one hour of extended runtime. Patented PowerDrive Transmission™ prevents getting bogged down in heavy grass and weeds, and Automatic Feed Spool™ ensures continuous work without interruption.
- Up to 1 hour of runtime when using dual mode switch in run-time mode**
- Dual mode switch to control power for high performance or longer run time
- The PowerDrive(TM) Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster
- The AUTOMATIC FEED SPOOL - AFS(R) automatically feeds trimmer line when needed with no bumping required
- 2-in-1 Trim or Edge with wheeled edge guide - just rotate to convert from trimmer to wheeled edger.
- Lightweight design with adjustable handle and height positions provide maximum comfort and control
- It is quiet and easy to start, delivering great cutting results without the mess and hassles of gas powered trimmers
- Part of the 20V MAX* System - A System that Demands Attention (1 Battery fits multiple tools)
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- **Normal trimming with dual-mode switch in runtime mode
- Includes (1) 4.0 Amp hour 20V MAX* lithium battery for double the runtime in one battery