DeWALT® 3/8-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Pistol-Grip Drill With Keyless Chuck
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Corded Variable Speed Reversing Pistol-Grip Drill With Keyless Chuck
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Oct 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- 3/8 in all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
The DWD112 3/8-inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck has a powerful 8 Amp motor to deliver 0-2,500 rpm speed for heavy-duty applications. Features solid bit retention and a soft grip handle design for comfort.
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1 in Wood Spade Bit, 1-1/8 in Wood Hole Saw, 3/8 in Steel Twist Bit|
|Includes||(1) Soft-Grip Handle, (1) Belt Hook|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,500|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|