Miller material 45mm Charcoal Tan Holland Paver
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
45mm Charcoal Tan Holland Paver
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Light vehicular applications
- Made of durable concrete with iron oxide pigments which helps prevent fading from extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782.
- Joints and surfaces meet ADA gap and lippage requirements
- Smooth surfaces and classical chamfers define each stone to create texture and visual structure with timeless appeal
- Versatile 2:1 shape easily forms stacked, runner, basketweave, and herringbone patterns
The Holland series offers the Old World charm of a simple shape where pavers can be installed in a variety of patterns to produce utilitarian or decorative pavement designs. Mixing these patterns with a combination of colors produces architectural effects limited only by the imagination. Holland is available in a range of paver heights to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations, and in layer arrangements to facilitate mechanical installation.
Color, dimension, weight and texture may slightly vary due to natural materials used during manufacturing