Lexel® is the "duct tape" of all caulks. Super-elastic. Superior adhesion. Paintable. It seals around anything: tubs and shower stalls, sinks and counter tops, window frames and door frames, PVC and metal pipes. Apply to wet or dry surfaces, indoors and outdoors. It's tough and can handle up to 400% joint movement. It's scrubbable. It sticks to just about anything. Lexel clear caulk is 19 times clearer than silicone and won't yellow or cloud up over time. Lexel won't let you down.
- Tough: Survives routine scrubbing with household cleaners, including abrasive cleaners.
- Super elastic: When the surface moves, Lexel moves. No cracking, tearing, or pulling away for a lasting, permanent seal.
- Instantly waterproof: No waiting and wondering necessary. Use the sink or shower right away.
- Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant: Keep unsightly and unhealthy growths where they belong – in a lab, not on your caulk.
- Sticks to wet surfaces: Dry weather may be days away. Lexel can be applied today.
- Ultra clear sealant: In fact, it's 19x clearer than silicone. It won't yellow and won't go cloudy.
- Won't freeze: Feel free to leave it in your truck or garage overnight. It'll be fine in the morning.