DeWalt 20-Volt Max Cordless Compact Reciprocating Saw, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Cordless Compact Reciprocating Saw, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Apr 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compact and lightweight design; 14 in in total length fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for tool free blade changes
- 1-1/8 in stroke length delivers fast cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides blade control for precision cuts
- Bright LED Light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility
- Pivoting Shoe provides versatility while cutting
The DCS387B 20V MAX* COMPACT Reciprocating Saw has a compact and lightweight design for making cuts in confined spaces like in between studs. With a 1-1/8 in stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in 4 directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas. Battery and charger sold separately.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion (Tool Only)|
|SPM||0 To 2900|
|Stroke Length||1-1/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Warranty||3 years Limited|