Louisville 17 Ft Type Ia Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
17 Ft Type Ia Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 12, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Multiple uses for a variety of professional ladder needs
- You can use this ladder as an straight/extension ladder, a twin stepladder, a plank support or as a stairway ladder
- Easy Operation With Lightweight Aluminum Design
- Easy-To-Use Flip And Lock Hinges
- Advanced Heavy-Duty Polymer Spring Loaded L-Locks
- Slip-resistant Rubber Feet
- 300 Pounds Duty Rating
- Size: 17 Ft
This Louisville 17 ft multipurpose ladder has a 300lb load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder has the ability to change into 4 different positions. These four positions include a step ladder, stairway ladder, scaffold, and an extension ladder. Features include easy operation and a lightweight design, wider footprint for more stability, and flip and lock hinges. The Louisville L-2098-17 Multipurpose ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
|Base Width||2 ft 7/8 in|
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Reach Height||9 - 15 ft|
|Shipping Weight||42 Lb|
|Standards||ANSI A14.2, CSA Certified, OSCHA Approved|