If you're looking for the "state of the art" bowhunting release this year, look no further. The jaws on all of the Hurricane archery releases open when you depress the trigger, and close when you let up on the trigger. The Hurricane Junior release utilizes a free-floating, self centering steel roller that does not slide over the jaws but rolls along the inside of the jaws. This new patented design makes the Hurricane Junior release one of the smoothest on the market today.
- The Hurricane releases also have heat treated jaws and triggers that are Teflon coated for years of dependable use.
- All can be adjusted for trigger pressure.
- On a 70 pound bow, the Hurricane release takes only 3.5 oz of pressure to fire the trigger.
- Tru-Fire Hurricane Junior Release Features: Same release head as its big brother Camo anodized head with camo strap.
- State of the art length adjustment system between strap and head of over 1 in , without ever using a tool.