From the innovator of the product category, comes a full range of Pass & Seymour GFCI receptacles to enhance safety, shorten installation times and increase productivity on the jobsite. With high-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction, our spec-grade GFCI are the most durable GFCI available.
- Weather-Resistant: Meets National Electrical Code® Weather-Resistant requirements
- Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects
- Tamper-Resistant: Meets National Electrical Code® Tamper-Resistant requirements
- SafeLock™ Protection: if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to receptacle is disconnected
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
- Exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirements;survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- Trip indicator light (red LED)