From the innovator of the product category, comes a full range of Pass & Seymour GFCI receptacles to enhance safety, shorten installation times and increase productivity on the jobsite. With high-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction, our spec-grade GFCI are the most durable GFCI available. Also features patented SafeLock Protectionif critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirements; survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles. FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596). Trip indicator light (red LED).
- Ground screw has a back wire clamp for easy installation.
- Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10 – #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire. Two back wire holes per terminal. GFCIs with Auto-Ground assure a positive ground to metal box.
- 1/4 in thinner than competitors' GFCIs; leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
- Extra-long strap. Button colors match the device face. Dual-direction test and reset buttons. Class A rated GFCI. Supplied with matching TP26 nylon wall plate. Tri-drive screws.
- 10kA short circuit rating.