CanCooker Seth McGinn's Cancooker Junior
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Seth McGinn's Cancooker Junior
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 26, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Riveted heavy-duty handles are stout and secure, for easy transportation from the heat source to the dinner table
- Vented lid helps relieve excess pressures and the safety clamps keep the lid in place.
- The CanCooker Jr. has a capacity of 2-gallons and feeds up to 8.
The CanCooker Jr., now with a non stick coating, is the little brother to the Original CanCooker. Where an Original CanCooker is designed to feed many, the CanCooker Jr. is designed for a family supper. Built out of food grade anodized aluminum, the CanCooker Jr. can be heated on a number of heat sources, from campfires to bbq grills.
The high-temperature silicone gasket helps trap the steam that is released when the water is heated to the boiling point, cooking your food thoroughly and efficiently. Cooking with the steam will keep your meals tender and keep food from sticking the sides of your cooker. The CanCooker is loaded with features to help keep you safe while preparing your meals.
The riveted heavy-duty handles are stout and secure, for easy transportation from the heat source to the dinner table. A vented lid helps relieve excess pressures and the safety clamps keep the lid in place. The CanCooker Jr. has a capacity of 2 Gal and feeds up to 8.