Campbell Hausfeld 3/8 in Air Ratchet
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8 in Air Ratchet
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 29, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Durable, compact design for removal of fasteners in hard-to-reach places
- Heat-treated steel components for long life
- 50 ft -lbs. of torque
- Requires 2.5 SCFM at 90 PSI
The Campbell Hausfeld 3/8-inch air ratchet (TL050101AV) is ideal for automotive work, especially in confined areas where hand tools can be cumbersome. Produces up to 50 ft -lbs. of torque and is ideal for jobs like removing and installing spark plugs, water pumps, radiators, and more. Soft grip coating means less fatigue while working. Ball socket retainer provides fast and easy socket changes. Use the forward/reverse switch for quick direction changes.
|Air Inlet||1/4 in NPT|
|Drive Size||3/8 in|
|Max Torque (Ft-Lbs)||50|
|Minimum Hose Size||3/8 in|
|Operating Pressure PSI||avg. 2.5 CFM @ 90 PSI|