Campbell Hausfeld 1/2 in Twin-Hammer Impact Wrench
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 in Twin-Hammer Impact Wrench
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Oct 1, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Working Torque: 50-350 ft -lbs.
- Integrated power regulator
- Powerful and balanced twin hammer mechanism delivers smooth, balanced blows
- Rubber grip provides added comfort
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2-inch, twin-hammer impact wrench (CL250200AV) is designed for heavy-duty automotive repair work. A powerful twin-hammer mechanism delivers smooth, balanced blows with 625 ft -lbs. of maximum torque to quickly remove stubborn nuts and bolts. For more operator comfort during continuous use, this impact wrench includes a rubber grip.
|Drive Size||1/2 in|
|Handle Type||Pistol Grip|
|Max Torque (Ft-Lbs)||625|
|Minimum Hose Size||3/8 in|