Genova 20-Foot X 1-1/2-Inch PVC Cold Water Pressure Pipe
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Foot X 1-1/2-Inch PVC Cold Water Pressure Pipe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pipe diameters are the same as iron pipe
- Solvent weld joints
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- Pipe produced to a standard dimensional ratio (SDR) has a wall thickness that is proportional to its diameter and all sizes have the same pressure rating; the pressure rating for schedule pipe decreases as the diameter increases
Used in cold water pressure applications only, such as irrigation and underground residential sprinkler systems; also used to make outdoor furniture. Pipe sizes are the same as iron pipe sizes. Meets ASTM-D1785. Approved for potable water piping systems. Solvent weld, use with pressure fittings. PSI ratings at 73° Fahrenheit range from 280 (2 in pipe) to 600 (1/2 in pipe) depending on ID size.
|Material Specification||ASTM D1785|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Temperature Rating||73° F|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential, Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
|Working Pressure||330 psi|