Overview Components Accessories Reviews The new Mathews®
RED™ with Lost Camo®
RED ZONE™ is designed to deliver the ultimate in broadhead and bowhunting performance. Mathews testing shows that Maxima®
arrows make Mathews®
bows shoot best, and that Maxima®
RED™ arrows deliver a breakthrough level of broadhead consistency and shooting performance. Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one does a better job at this than Carbon Express®
- Dynamic Spine Control – Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE™.
- RED ZONE™ – The section of the Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called dynamic spine. The RED ZONE™ is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot best.
- Redefining Broadhead Accuracy
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever – The Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
- Matched Set – All Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is ± 0.0025 in Weight sorting tolerance is ± 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ straightness of ± 0.0025 in is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Mathews?® Edition Maxima?® RED™ arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.