DeWALT 10 In Compact Job Site Table Saw With Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10 In Compact Job Site Table Saw With Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45° for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- 24 in of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
The DWE7480 10 in Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System has a 15 Amp motor and 24 in rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage for jobsite durability.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty||3 years Limited|