10 in Compact Job Site Table Saw With Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
No stocking stores found in this market.
This item is only available for in-store pickup.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45° for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- 24 in of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use