Power the essentials – plus your microwave, home security system or sump pump – during a power outage with this Briggs & Stratton®
6,000 watt portable generator. Its easy-maneuvering design also makes it great for home improvement projects. Its Briggs & Stratton 1650 Series™ OHV engine is rugged and reliable to keep delivering power – even if a power outage lasts several days. Power household essentials with a transfer switch through the 120/240V 30A outlet or power outdoor tools with the four 120V outlets. And it can run up to an impressive 13 hours (at 50% load) without refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton 342cc Engine - This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection - Has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Angled Control Panel for easy visibility in a power outage.
- Extra-Long 13 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 7 Gal fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Featuring 10 in Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.