Monterey 8-Fl. Oz. Mark-It Blue Spray Solution Colorant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Fl. Oz. Mark-It Blue Spray Solution Colorant
- LG 1130
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Spray solution blue colorant that indicates where you have applied a chemical spray
- Works great with Roundup or Remuda and other herbicides as well as fertilizers and insecticides
- Avoid skips and overlapping, washes off without staining, is non-toxic and dissipates with sunlight
- Shows where you’ve sprayed
- Eliminates waste
- Indicates drift
MARK-IT BLUE is a concentrated blue colorant designed to provide temporary highly-visible evidence of spray application patterns. MARK-IT BLUE readily dissipates, is non-toxic and totally compatible with water-soluble solutions. It is ideal for golf courses, parks, cemeteries, athletic fields, and any turf or grass areas virtually anywhere where spray evidence is needed.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Boiling point||210.02° F|
|Package Size||8 oz|
|Size||8 fl. oz|