The Bilboa is a traditional vessel constructed from recycled copper and built by our master artisans.. Through years of skill and experience passed down from previous generations, the result is a one-of-a-kind work of art. Made from 14 gauge copper, the Bilboa oval bath vessel sink has a beautiful natural finish which will vary from sink to sink. Copper has a soft luxurious look and is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Laboratory testing has shown that, when cleaned regularly, a copper surface continuously kills disease-causing bacteria, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure. Copper has a "living finish" and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it will become a richer, darker color. The patina creates a unique look of light and dark tones complementing each other. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add art and function to any bath or powder room.
- Oval vessel bath sink; Hand-hammered natural finish
- Above counter installation
- Artisan hand crafted; 14-gauge recycled copper construction
- Approximate dimensions due to handmade craftsmanship: Outer 18 by 14 by 6 in
- 1.5-inch drain opening; Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty