The Caracas round sink is 100% hand hammered from recycled copper by master artisans. Through years of skill and experience passed down from previous generations, the end result is a one-of-a-kind work of art. Made from 18 gauge copper, the beautiful Caracas has a warm antique finish and a flat lip allowing either drop-in or undermount installation. Copper is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Laboratory testing has shown that, when cleaned regularly, a copper surface continuously kills disease-causing bacteria, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure. Copper has a "living finish" and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it will become a richer, darker color. The patina creates a unique look of light and dark tones complementing each other. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add art and function to any bath or powder room.
- Round bath sink with flat lip; Hand-hammered antique finish
- Drop-in or undermount installation
- Artisan hand crafted; 18-gauge recycled copper construction; Lead-free
- Approximate dimensions due to handmade craftsmanship: Outer 17 by 6-inches; Inner 15 by 5.5-inches
- 1.5-inch drain opening; Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty