The unique Redondeado 50/50 sink is hand hammered from recycled copper by master artisans. Through years of skill and experience passed down from previous generations, the end result is a one-of-a-kind work of art. Made from 16 gauge copper, the beautiful double 50/50 split sink with stylish curved apron has a warm antique finish and allows either a drop-in or undermount installation. Copper is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Laboratory testing has shown that, when cleaned regularly, a copper surface continuously kills disease-causing bacteria, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure. Copper has a "living finish" and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it will become a richer, darker color. The patina creates a unique look of light and dark tones complementing each other. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto copper kitchen sinks add artful function and charm to any kitchen.
- Double 50/50 split kitchen sink with curved apron; Hand-hammered antique finish
- Approximate dimensions due to handmade craftsmanship: Outside 33 by 22 by 10.5-inches; Inside 14 by 18 by 10-inches (each basin)
- 3.5-inch drain opening; Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty
- Drop-in or undermount installation
- Artisan hand crafted; 16-gauge recycled copper construction