The Farmhouse 60/40 sink is carefully hand hammered from recycled copper by master artisans. Through years of skill and experience passed down from previous generations, the end result is a one-of-a-kind work of art. Made from 16 gauge copper, this gorgeous double 60/40 split sink with apron has a warm antique finish and allows either a drop-in or undermount installation. Copper is amazingly easy to maintain. Fingerprints do not show as they will on stainless steel and other metals. For basic cleaning, simply use soap and water. Laboratory testing has shown that, when cleaned regularly, a copper surface continuously kills disease-causing bacteria, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure. Copper has a "living finish" and its patina will continue to develop character over time, meaning it will become a richer, darker color. The patina creates a unique look of light and dark tones complementing each other. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add artful function and charm to any kitchen.
- Double 60/40 split kitchen sink with apron; Hand-hammered antique finish
- Drop-in or undermount installation
- Artisan hand crafted; 16-gauge recycled copper construction
- Approximate dimensions due to handmade craftsmanship: Outside 33 by 22 by 9.5-inches; Large basin inside 16.5 by 18 by 10-inches; Small basin inside 11.5 by 16 by 8.5-inches
- 3.5-inch drain opening; Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty