Rain Bird Impact Sprinkler, 1/2 In, 25 To 50 Psi, Polymer/Stainless Steel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Impact Sprinkler, 1/2 In, 25 To 50 Psi, Polymer/Stainless Steel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 25, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Durable high-impact polymer and stainless steel construction provide years of reliable watering use
- Water saving PJ spray-guiding arm controls water stream and prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways
- Brass weighted Water Saver PJ spray guide arm controls stream and prevents side splash onto buildings and walkways
- Arm is double-weighted for slower rotation and increased distance of throw
- Diffuser screw breaks water into smaller droplets for uniform watering and allows up to 25% radius reduction
- Straight-through-flow design for great performance in dirty water conditions
- Excellent choice for reclaimed water irrigation systems
- Removable bayonet nozzle for easy cleaning
- Spray distance adjustable from 25 to 51 ft , which allows spacing from 24 to 45 ft between sprinklers
High-impact, heavy-duty polymer provides professional quality construction for reliability and durability. Weighted arm for slower rotation and better water coverage. Distance control adjusts for a 20 to 41 ft radius. Diffuser screw breaks up water stream for improved water coverage. Straight through flow sprinkler design for great performance in dirty water conditions. New removable bayonet nozzle for easy cleaning. Full circle (360° ) or part circle (20 to 340° ) operation. Water saver PJ spray guide arm controls stream and prevents wasteful side splash onto buildings and walkways. 1/2 in male pipe inlet.
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||360/20 to 340°|
|Connection Size||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||2.8 to 4.1 gpm|
|Includes||06, 07, 10 and 12 Nozzles|
|Pressure Rating||25 to 50 psi|