The MM480 allows cutting the width of a 2 x 4. Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts to allow for installation of flooring or wall trim. May be used on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
- High carbon steel blade material for high performance wood cutting applications
- Quick Fit™ System for fast accessory changes
- The number one Dremel flush-cutting accessory for wood-cutting applications
- Allows cutting the width of a 2 x 4
- Select Multi-Max accessories are evaluated by an independent, third-party laboratory to undergo tests of endurance and speed against the oscillating accessories offered by our competitors
- See Multi-Max accessories go head-to-head against competitors at the Max Performance Tested website: www.maxperformancetested.com