Specialty Archery 1/4-Inch 37-Degree Large Red Non-Hooded Peep Housing
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch 37-Degree Large Red Non-Hooded Peep Housing
- 749-37L RD
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Specialty Archery’s non-hooded version of its popular 1/4″ 37 degree peep housing.
- The non-hooded version offers lighter weight for increased arrow speed.
- It accepts all 1/4” Apertures, Clarifiers & Verifiers. Also accepts 1/8″ and smaller Apertures, Clarifiers and Verifiers with the use of the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- The 1/4″ peep is the most popular Specialty Archery peep for hunting.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard.
- Peep Reducer (#753-3) and Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) included.
Specialty Archery is now offering a non-hooded version of its popular " 37° peep housing. The non-hooded version offers lighter weight for increases arrow speed. It accepts all current " verifiers, clarifiers, and apertures. The peep comes with a Peep Reducer (Part No. 753-3) and a Dual Aperture Wrench (Part No. 210078) included. The 1/4 in peep is the most popular Specialty Archery peep for hunting.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads