Energizer 6v Lithium Battery
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6v Lithium Battery
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 1, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- CRP2 equivalent
- No other battery takes more pictures, based on industry standard testing
- Advanced construction with lithium technology
- Lasts up to 35% longer than previous Energizer photo lithium batteries
Size replaces DL233A and BR-P2. Operating temperature -40 to 140° F. Contains a Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) safety device to limit current during short circuit conditions. Typical capacity: 1500 mAh (to 4.0 volt).
Nominal Voltage Information is shown
|Chemical System||Manganese Dioxide|
|Maximum Discharge Current||1.5 A|
|Nominal Capacity||1.5 Ah|
|Temperature Rating||-40 TO 60° C|
|Usage||For Calculators, Cameras, Photoflash, Pocket Pagers, Watches, Photo/Electronic Devices|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI 5024LC, IEC CR-P2, UL Listed|