RUST-OLEUM 1-Gallon Flat Timberline Liquid Restore Deck And Concrete Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Gallon Flat Timberline Liquid Restore Deck And Concrete Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Aug 5, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Revives wood and broom swept concrete
- Lasting moisture protection
- Provides slip resistance
- Fills cracks up to 1/4 in
- One-part, ready-to-use after tinting
- Locks down wood splinters
RESTORE™ Deck and concrete 10X is a high build, water-based acrylic coating designed to resurface aged wood and concrete decks, patios and walkways. The high build textured finish provide slip resistance and can bridge over or fill small cracks, checks, nail holes or other minor surface defects.
|Application Method||Brush, Roller|
|Compositions||Crystalline Silica, Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide|
|Coverage Area||25 sq-ft/gal|
|Net Content||1 gal|
|Pigment Type||Blend of Inorganic, Organic|
|Temperature Rating||50 to 90° F|
|VOC Content||<50 g/L|