Boasting Nikon's fully multicoated optical system and a huge 50mm objective lens, the tried-and-trusted ProStaff 3-9x50 riflescope keeps you hunting as late as possible. The scope's optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light, ensuring maximum brightness in low-light, low-contrast hunting situations. To simplify field adjustments, Nikon also integrated a zero-reset turret into the riflescope. Just sight in as usual, lift the spring-loaded adjustment knob, rotate to your "zero," and re-engage. Field adjustments are now as simple as dialing in your subsequent ranges. And hunters will love the patented BDC reticle, which allows them to hold "dead on" at ranges exceeding those previously thought possible. The BDC's unique see-through ballistic circles offer an incredible advantage for long-range shooting, yet allow a normal sight picture for shorter-range shots where the crosshair itself is the aiming point.
- Compact riflescope with 3 to 9x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated optical system transmits up to 98 percent of available light
- Zero-reset turret with spring-loaded adjustment knob; 3.6 in of eye relief
- Nitrogen-filled, O-ring-sealed housing for waterproof, fogproof performance
- BDC reticle; quick-focus eyepiece; measures 12.5 in