Milwaukee Power Bit, #2 Drive, Phillips Drive, 1/4 In Shank, Hex Shank, Steel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Power Bit, #2 Drive, Phillips Drive, 1/4 In Shank, Hex Shank, Steel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Proprietary steel and heat-treated process for maximum strength and durability
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, most fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized SHOCKZONE geometry is unique for each tip-type to provide up to 30X longer life and absorbs 3X more torque vs other impact bits. The precise fit custom machined tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. SHOCKWAVE™ driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
|Suitable for||Corded and Cordless Drills|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CHN|