STANLEY® 12-Inch High-Impact Polymer With Steel I-Beam Frame Hacksaw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch High-Impact Polymer With Steel I-Beam Frame Hacksaw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 21, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Steel I-beam frame construction
- Frame made from high-impact polymer with steel core
- Easy-open lever for quick and easy blade change
- Sloped nose for access into tight, hard-to-reach places
- Contoured handle with textured rubber overmold for comfort and to provide a slip-resistant grip
- High-tension blade for straight accurate cuts
- 4 in depth of cut
- Pre-tensioning mechanism holds blade in place for quick and easy blade changes
- Tension lever provides extra tension and release control, as well as provides access to thumb dial to adjust tension
- Accepts 12 in blades only
This hacksaw has a heavy-duty high-impact polymer with steel core I-beam frame for strength and durability and the unique arc shape frame allows for cutting in tight, hard-to-reach areas. The deep throat allows efficient cutting of large PVC pipes.
|Applicable Materials||Drywall, Plastic, Wood|
|Application||For crown molding, framing, finish work, roofing, wood flooring|
|Frame Material||High-Impact Polymer with Steel I-Beam|
|Includes||(1) 15-928 Hacksaw Blade|
|Throat Depth||4 in|
|Blade Length||12 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|