RUST-OLEUM 4-Gallon Clear Liquid Restore Deck And Concrete Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Gallon Clear Liquid Restore Deck And Concrete Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 10X thicker than ordinary coatings fills cracks, locks down splinters, hides imperfections
- Non-slip, barefoot friendly texture
- Economical, environmentally safe easy to apply and clean-up
- For wood and broom swept concrete
Why repaint when you can revitalize your deck - with the original RUST-OLEUM deck and concrete restore 10X. This liquid-armor resurfacer forms a tough, resilient coating over existing decks, locking down splinters and filling cracks up to 1/4 in Restore deck and concrete 10X is a high build, water-based acrylic coating designed to resurface aged wood and concrete decks, patios and walkways. The high build textured finish provide slip resistance and can bridge over or fill small cracks, checks, nail holes or other minor surface defects. For decks - for horizontal wood and most composite decks. New wood decks need to age at least six months before application. Follow specific manufacturer's recommendation before applying to any composite decking. For concrete - for use on broom swept or porous concrete surfaces. Do not use on smooth or floated concrete. Not recommended for driveways, garages or other areas with vehicular traffic.
|Applicable Materials||Aged Wood, Concrete Deck|
|Compositions||Crystalline Silica, Quartz, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Distillates (Petroleum) Solvent-Dewaxed Heavy Paraffinic|
|Temperature Rating||50 to 90° F|
|VOC Content||53 g/L|
|Package Size||4 gal|