Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead? is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent-pending AeroForm? technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead? redefines comfort and protection in the field.
- Uncompromised waterproof protection.
- Patent-pending AeroForm? technology featuring a revolutionary liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot with highly durable, abrasion resistant and insulating protection.
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes.
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams.
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner.
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot providing support and stability when climbing on ladder rungs.
The following items are variations of this product and not listed separately in our search results: