Sweeneys Solar Powered mole and gopher repeller offers a poison-free way to drive away moles and gophers. Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations. This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated spike continues to discourage return visits.
No batteries are required to operate the waterproof solar spike; one solar charge will last up to 5 days. The spike is built with a mow-over design and safe to use around pets. Allow 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.
- Moles and gophers are chased away unharmed
- Solar powered (rechargeable batteries included)
- Spike covers up to 7,500 sq ft
- Sonic pulses emitted every 30 seconds
- Operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft in diameter