Designed for attaching fiber cement backerboard to wood or light gauge, 26 - 20, steel. No pre drilling necessary. #2 square drive prevent bit from slipping. Applications: Bathtub/shower, countertops, rloors, sink backsplash. Includes square drive bit.
- Gimlet point starts easily in denser boards - no pre-drilling necessary
- NO 2 square drive prevents bit from slipping
- Special ribs under the head countersink into material for flush seating
- Serrated thread design reduces installation torque and provides superior holding power
- Corrosion resistant finish prevents unsightly rust from bleeding into tile
- Conforms with ANSI A108 for cement board attachment
- #2 Square Drive
- Size: 10 x 1-5/8"
- Count: 150