This rubber based brush-on liquid tape forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion, shortages, electrical shock and vibration. The quick-drying fluid cures in 24 hours and will not deteriorate or unravel like traditional tape. Resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids, to achieve connections that last for decades. To apply, shake well then use brush built into the cap to brush the liquid over the splice/connection. Allow to dry for 10 to 20 minutes and then re-apply if a thicker application is needed. For the best results, a minimum of 2 to 3 coats are recommended. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and under extreme environments including automotive, marine, farm/ag and RV. 4 oz bottle Temp range: -30 to 200° F and -34 to 93° C.
- Forms a protective, waterproof, UV-resistant, dielectric seal around spliced electrical wire to protect against corrosion and shortages
- Formula is resistant to chemicals, solvents, saltwater and other common fluids
- Quick-drying formula cures in 24 hours
- Will not unravel or deteriorate like traditional tape
- Remains flexible in extreme temperatures and climates -30 to 200° F and -34 to 93° C
Color shade is approximate. See product or sample board at store for closest representation.