DeWALT 6 Ft Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder, 300 Lb Rated
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6 Ft Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder, 300 Lb Rated
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Durable Top with Magnet and Tool Slots
- 25% Greater Step Surface
- Double Rivet Step Construction
- Heavy Duty Boot with Slip-Resistant Surface Area
This 6 ft non-conductive DEWALT fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 300lbs, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder features an innovative top with magnet and multiple tool slots, 25% greater step surface, an impact absorption system, heavy duty boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. This DeWalt DXL3010-06 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Approved | CSA Certified | OSHA Approved|