20-Volt MAX* Cordless Reciprocating Saw, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes.
- 1-1/8 in stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed.
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed.
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control.
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability.
The DCS380B 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8 in stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately.
|Bare Tool/Kit||Bare Tool|
|Includes||DCS380 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw|
|Stroke Length||1-1/8 in|
|Type||Cordless Reciprocating Saw|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|